This Bag Making Machine HGL is composed of :
1) NIP ROLLER : element that keeps the film tension controlled and prevents excessive material build-up.
2) IN LINE BUFFER : allows the welding machine to produce in-line with an extruder.
3) HGL : BMTEK‘s HGL model enables you to produce bags from LDPE, HDPE, MDPE, RECYCLED and BIODEGRADABLE material and it guarantees consistent production and rapid set up and size changing.
The sealing system is controlled by cams in desmodromic motion.
The bag is cut mechanically with a flying knife.
Each group of rubber rollers can be opened and regulated manually in order to simplify the insertion of the film.
Possibility of inline production with extruder using one accessory only.
BMTEK offers a vast range of accessories, both inline and stand-alone, which enable SMART to be adapted to different production requirements.
The model HGL is available in 1700 or 2100 format.
6) CB : Conveyor belt, available in different length according to production needs.
7) AMW : Winder with roll change and automatic core loading equipped with a material guiding sensor and unloading station with weight control.
When film reels are produced in metre-count mode, the winder offers the possibility of cutting automatically without the need for a welding machine.
It is designed to work either in an extrusion line or with a welding machine.